Your use of this Site signifies that you accept these terms.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not use this Site.
- This information resource is an object of property rights and is protected by the law “On Copyright and Related Rights” and other normative legal acts on intellectual property.
- Appsoverture.com permits you to view and download the materials on this site only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary information contained in the source materials and any copies thereof are preserved.
- You may not reproduce, display, display, distribute or use in any other way the material on this site for commercial purposes. Any use of these materials for non-commercial purposes on other websites or in computer networks is permitted only with an active link to the site Appsoverture.
- The materials on this site are protected by copyright, and any unauthorized use of them may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you violate any of these Terms, you automatically terminate the right to use this site and must immediately destroy all materials that were downloaded from this site or printed.
- The rights to all materials posted on the site Appsoverture belong to the site Appsoverture.com.
- The Appsoverture.com site does not post materials, the copyright and related rights to which (including the distribution rights) belong to other individuals or legal entities. In the event that such material is posted on the pages of the site by third parties, the copyright holder should contact the administration to resolve this issue. All claims will be processed within a reasonable time frame.
- Author’s articles (containing the author’s name and surname or an Internet pseudonym) published on the Appsoverture.com website are the property of Appsoverture.com. The copyright for articles published on the site Appsoverture.com belongs to the authors of the articles.
- The author of the article has the right to publish his article on his own website or in other media only on condition of placing an active link to the site Appsoverture.com.
- If the article published on the site is not signed, this article was prepared by the team of authors of the Appsoverture.com site and is the property of the Appsoverture.com site.
- For full citation of news, articles and other materials from the Appsoverture.com site, you must obtain the prior consent of the administration of the Appsoverture.com site and when using materials, be sure to place an active link to the Appsoverture.com site.
- Partial citation of articles from the site Appsoverture.com is possible, provided that all of the following conditions are met:
- The volume of citation should not exceed 25% of the total text of the article (the volume of printed characters is considered);
- Used fragments of the text of articles are highlighted with grammatical signs characteristic of citation or there is a direct indication of the fact of citation.
- The author of the material (name, surname and, if any, Internet pseudonym) and the source (site Appsoverture.com) must be indicated
- If you use diagrams, pictures or photographs in your own news feed or any other source of information, you must post an active link to the site Appsoverture.com. Any modification of the images (in particular, removing from the photo the indication that the copyright belongs to the Appsoverture.com site) is not allowed without the written consent of the administration of the Appsoverture.com site.
- The Appsoverture.com site is not liable to you for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information provided on the site, or any decision made by you or a third party or action taken by you or a third party in connection with the data received.
- The Appsoverture.com website has the right to unilaterally change the list of information materials presented on this resource.
- The site Appsoverture.com has the right to unilaterally withdraw permission to use the materials, without giving any reason.