We all know how crazy we get while playing games, everyone wants to play games that are difficult and challenging. Downloading and checking, if the game is hard enough to entertain us or not, is actually a painful process and nobody really wants to do that. Android platform is providing its users with the most difficult games and we are going to list them in this article. Read on further to know about the Most Difficult Games for Android that You Should Try. Let’s start!
Most Difficult Games for Android You Should Try
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy is one of the most difficult android games. It is basically a punishing climbing game. You have to move the hammer with the mouse and that’s just it. But the thing is that it looks like it is easy, well it is not. With practice, you’ll be able to jump, swing, climb, and fly.
You play as a shirtless guy in order to hike up a really tall mountain. And you have to play the whole game while stuck in a pot.
- You have to climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
- Hear when I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
- Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, relying on. The median time in order to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, however, the mean was closer to ∞.
- You can lose all your progress, over and over, which is really frustrated.
- Feel new types of frustration that you didn’t know you were capable of.
Big Hunter is an intense hunting game of starving tribal people. You can hunt animals with axe, spears, and boomerangs. When the game starts, it shows a soft spot of animal to aim. You sim and then throw the spears at the animals just like the angry birds game. After some shots, the animal will start charging you and take you out. If you tap on a corner of your screen then it helps you backpedal.
It is developed by KAKAROD INTERACTIVE and it is a really difficult game. We have to follow simple physics motions in order to complete each and every level. It has 100 difficult levels.
- Really easy control along with addictive touch of hitting
- It is a hunting game that is based on dynamic physics
- Pretty simple but outstanding graphic design
- The rhythmical game sounds as well
- An unexpected ending as well as an impressive story
- Compete for rankings along with hunters around the globe
It is also a very difficult game and you have to control two blobs of colors, twisting around a central point. You guys hav to dodge your way between these obstacles. Each and every time you die you’ll leave a mark as a reminder of your failure.
It s developed by Kumobius. It provides the perfect balance between challenge and pure satisfaction in gaming. You can touch any side of your screen in order to twist your vessels and that’s how you can avoid everything in your path.
- It is consists of 8 chapters, you can replay any stage to make your movements perfect.
- It provides the perfect balance between challenge and pure satisfaction in gaming.
- A really outstanding handcrafted soundtrack by Melbourne composer as well as Gotye multi-instrumentalist Tim Shiel.
Beat Stomper, which is developed by Rocky Hong is an action arcade game with just one button control. It is also a pretty difficult game that is all about Stomping and Jumping. You guys have to jump up a staircase just like a set of moving platforms as far as you can go without dying.
Well, this one is all about controlling a ball and then using it in order to smash your way via a series of glass walls. Things start really simple, but it doesn’t take much longer for it to become a sweaty-palmed nightmare as well. Smash hit is developed by Mediocre. It is one of the most difficult games for Android that you have to play with concentration, focus, and timing. Travel as fast as you can and also break the glass objects that came in your way.
It has more than 50 rooms along with 11 graphic styles in every stage. It is free of cost and also no ads at all.
Alright, That was all Folks! Now you know the top 5 most difficult games for android. I hope you guys like this article and also find it really helpful to you. You can give us your feedback on it. Just comment down if you know any other difficult games. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.