Kabam has now released a new trailer that actually shows off the two new characters. That is all set to debut in its smash-hit smash hitter Marvel Contest of Champions this month. And you guys can watch it in about two paragraphs’ time as well. You guys have to read this article to know all about New Characters Coming to the Marvel Contest of Champions This Month. Let’s now start!
First of all, there’s Captain Britain. The Betsy Braddock version of Captain Britain actually. Expect telekinesis, psionic weapons, and many other pretty awesome mutant powers. At the other end of the mutant spectrum, there’s also Omega Sentinel. A hybrid human or sentinel – the human is Karima Shapandar – who’s out to mash up all mutants. Okay, now here’s the trailer.
New Characters Coming to Marvel Contest of Champions This Month
Alongside the two new characters, there are also a bunch of new updates, tweaks, and events coming to the game in March as well. You can also read about them all via clicking here. If you guys haven’t played the Marvel Contest of Champions. You can tap here in order to download the superhero pugilism sim from the Play Store. It’s absolutely free with IAPs.
You can prepare for epic versus-fighting action along with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & much more await your summons in order to battle! Just assemble a team & begin your quest in order to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
Also See: The Best New Games for Android This Week
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
- Team up along with your friends and many other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
- Strategize along with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight as well
- The battle to the top in Alliance Events and then take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps. In order to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
- Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out along with Alliances from around the globe in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
- Just assemble a mighty team of heroes as well as villains. (Selecting Champions such as Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto, and also Winter Soldier)
- Embark on quests in order to defeat Kang and Thanos and just face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor. Ultimately to avoid the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
- You can just improve your team’s offense and defense along with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPERHEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
- Collect, level up, as well as manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely. In order to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
- Pairing up Black Panther and Storm as well as Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses. Or also making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
- The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities, and also special moves will be
- New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time as well!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
- Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion actually
- Fight it out along with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe. Such as Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and much more!
- Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform as well.
Well, That is all from my side. If you guys want to know more about this article as well as have any queries. Then just feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.